KUKA LBR iiwa Examples
While cleaning out old git project from my PhD, I created a repository of programming examples for the KUKA LBR iiwa.
These examples cover many basic and advanced applications, such as impedance control, force conditions for collision reactions, and data logging. I also included a few utility functions that helped in my day-to-day research and testing.
Below are a couple KUKA LBR iiwa demo videos I made back in the day:
- Spelling Is Next to Godliness
- 2022 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) Recap
- How Montreal Is Building a Robot Workforce
- Hardware in the Loop: Training Robot Contact in an Unstructured Environment
- Python for Hardware Engineers: SQLite or; How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Databases