Neuroscience 2017 was held November 11-15 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. More than 30,300 attendees convened in the U.S. capital city for the world’s largest marketplace of ideas and tools for global neuroscience.
Guess where I'll be in November :) #Robotics #Science #Engineering #neuroscience #Health #Healthcare #tech #sfn2017 pic.twitter.com/m5HgCdcLu2— Nicholas Nadeau (@EngNadeau) August 11, 2017
- How I Hired a Senior Full-stack Developer in Colombia through VanHack
- AON3D Takes Part in Code Life Ventilator Challenge to Help Ease the COVID Crisis
- Improved Test Methods for Polymer AM Inter-Layer Weld Strength and Filament Mechanical Properties
- Pushing Timesheet Data and Events to Clockify Using Python
- Pybotics: Python Toolbox for Robotics