Spotlight: Engineering Neuroscience Products
Rogue Research is an engineering innovation company that develops systems that revolutionize brain image visualization.
Over 450 laboratories around the world use their Brainsight line of products for applications such as cognitive neuroscience, rehabilitation research, and veterinary services.
Rogue Research Brainsight family of neuronavigation products can be thought of as a GPS, but instead of a vehicle traveling, they are used to guide something called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
Protocase has been working with Rogue Research over the past three years to provide high-quality sheet metal components for several of their products and internal prototypes.
At Protocase, we are proud to have the opportunity to work with Rogue Research to provide high-quality, fully finished sheet metal parts, machined parts, and enclosures for the companys exciting new engineering projects.
- Robotic Arm to Aid with Mental Health Treatment
- How Montreal Is Building a Robot Workforce
- Des milliers de visières fabriquées grâce à l’impression 3D
- Celebrating researchers who'll shape Canada's future: Nicholas Nadeau
- Nicholas Nadeau Joins Grandir Sans Frontières Board to Champion Accessible STEM Education